Single Malt


Glenlivet Founder's Reserve 70cl
Glenlivet Founder's Reserve 70cl Scotland READ MORE
The Glenlivet is the No.1 selling single malt in the U.S. and The Glenlivet Founders Reserve is the latest expression in the range.Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve is a Speyside single malt scotch, with the classic Glenlivet full-bodied and fruity character.It has tastes which are wonderfully sweet and smooth, almost silky. Toffee apple and pear drops invoke a pleasant sensation which is followed...
Price €49.95
Method and Madness Single Malt 70cl
Method and Madness Single Malt 70cl Ireland READ MORE
Method and Madness is a new whiskey from the Micro-Distillery in Midleton, Co. Cork. Sprung from the minds of Masters and Apprentices, this is a whiskey that pays heed to tradition, while searching for unordinary.This 14 year old single malt whiskey has tasting notes of cracked cinnamon stick and Ice cream cone wafer. It was matured in American bourbon barrels and features a parcel of whiskey enhanced...
Price €84.95

Scapa Skiren "The Orcadian” 70cl
Scapa Skiren "The Orcadian” 70cl Scotland READ MORE
Scapa Skiren "The Orcadian” 70clScapa Skiren “The Orcadian” is an artisanal single malt scotch distilled from the only Lomond still in Scotland.An artisanal single malt forged by the elements of Orkney, a remote Island in Scotland, Scapa Skiren is crafted by five dedicated artisans at the manually operated Scapa distillery. Using a traditional Lomond, it results in a much richer,...
Price €74.99
Teeling Brabazon Series 1 Single Malt Whiskey 70cl
Teeling Brabazon Series 1 Single Malt Whiskey... Ireland READ MORE
Brabazon is a single malt whiskey that comes from a range of barrels of different ages; the youngest from 2008 and the oldest 2002. 95% of the malts have been matured entirely in ex-sherry barrels with the remaining 5% being finished in either PX or oloroso sherry casks. Batch No.1 is limited to 12,500 bottles. With a beautiful deep golden colour, this striking single malt is mouth filling and chewy...
Price €77.00

Teeling Revival Volume II 13 Year Old Single Malt Whiskey 70cl
Teeling Revival Volume II 13 Year Old Single... Ireland READ MORE
This limited edition, commemorative series consists of exclusive, hand selected single malts, produced in limited batches to celebrate the revival of the Teeling family name within Dublin Distilling. From rum, calvados, and Pineau de Charentes finishes, each volume is wholly unique and distinct within Irish Whiskey. The second limited edition bottling in The Revival Commemorative Series, Volume II,...
Price €119.95
Teeling Revival Volume III 14 Year Old Single Malt Whiskey 70cl
Teeling Revival Volume III 14 Year Old Single... Ireland READ MORE
The third release of the Teeling Revival range, this time in the form of a 14 year old whiskey on the nose it is honeyed and fruity with aromas of vanilla, grape juice, fresh oak, ginger snaps, lemon and pineapple. Initially matured in ex-bourbon barrels followed by a finishing period in ex-Pineau Des Charentes casks, it has a nice pale gold colour and is bottled at 46%. On the palate it is mouth-filling...
Price €114.95

Teeling Single Malt 24 Year Old Whiskey 70cl
Teeling Single Malt 24 Year Old Whiskey 70cl Ireland READ MORE
This Teeling 24 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey was first distilled in 1991 and matured in Bourbon casks then allowed marry in Sauternes wine casks producing a wholly unique taste experience. This unique dual maturation imparts an extra depth of fruit flavours that perfectly complement the hint of smoke derived from the inclusion of a small portion of Peated malt as part of the original ingredients...
Price €299.00
Teeling Single Malt Whiskey 70cl
Teeling Single Malt Whiskey 70cl Ireland READ MORE
Teeling's award winning single malt whiskey has been matured in a range of wine casks including sherry, port, Madeira, white Burgundy and Cabernet Sauvignon for over 25 years which gives it a rich and spicy flavour. Bright gold in colour, on the palate it is packed with flavours of bittersweet chocolate, quince, orange marmalade, cloves, ginger and other spices. It has a slight hint of smoke akin...
Price €59.95