Words from store manager Martin Kral
The Wine Centre is one of Ireland's leading wine merchants and off licences, located at 15 John Street, in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny.
Founded in 1965, by Eamonn and Maureen O'Keeffe, The Wine Centre has won numerous awards including National Off Licence of the Year in 2003, NOFFLA Best Customer Service Award 2011, not to mention frequent recommendations in the Irish Times and from Bridgestone.
We offer our customers the very best service and are passionate about every aspect of our business.
- We direct import from some of the leading wine families in Bordeaux, Burgundy, Italy and New Zealand.
- We carry one of the largest ranges of wine in Ireland from all the leading wine regions including a custom made wine cellar for our special vintages.
- All of our team have attended wine courses and visited vineyards.
- We host frequent wine tastings instore and regular charity events during the summer in Gardenia, our adjacent garden centre.
- We are pleased to announce that we are also open on Sunday from 12:30 to 7pm
- Please visit this link for our full opening hours
- A free customer car park is available at the rear of the store, in the Gardenia & Petmania car park.
- We provide expert friendly advice... We love wine and our enthusiasm shows!